Scaling production while maintaining quality: Ultreze Enzymes
Enzymes play an integral part in the manufacturing of many industrial products today. Enzymes are protein cells that not only fasten up reactions but it also improves the quality of the yield by multiplying the availability of a compound(s) that forms the by-product in the reaction.
Since the time in history, enzymes have been used for the preparation of bread, cheese. However, with the advancement of modern-day technology, biotechnology has come a long way. Today biochemists can isolate specific enzymes and use their comprehensive catalytic power in various industries like pharmaceuticals, agriculture, starch processing, detergent and more. The bioscience of enzymes has drastically helped businesses to produce sustainable high-quality products.
Here are some benefits of using enzymes in industrial processing
- Retain more control over the process: Industrial enzymes assist manufacturers to retain more control over different manufacturing processes. When manufacturers integrate enzymes in their production processes it gives you more control over the process because it makes it easier to regulate chemical activities taking place during the process.
- Accelerates the process: Enzyme’s chemical trades’ decreases the activation energy of the reaction because of which there is a speedy initiation of the process. The use of enzyme technology has helped textile and pharmaceutical industries to quicken up the pace of their products manufacturing processes which would otherwise take weeks.
- Adjust to milder conditions: Enzymes have default PH level and optimum temperature level. By creating a favourable condition, you can use the catalytic characteristics of enzymes to improve your manufacturing processes. Thus, your enzymes supplier must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the enzyme’s properties because a slight change in the PH level or maximum temperature can drastically alter things. Ultreze engineers every batch of enzymes very cautiously so that it is only designed to meet your particular requirements.
- Better options than polluting agents: We are aware of the horrendous effects of industrial waste on the environment today. The world is trying to fight global warming together and the supplementing enzymes in industrial processes help us to make the world a better place. Different applications of enzymes are helping industries to march towards eco-friendly manufacturing and production because enzymes are cutting the use of chemical elements that polluting the surroundings. According to World Wildlife Fund (WWF) by 2030, enzymes will drastically change the traditional industrial landscape saving up to 139 MtCO2e* in the food industry and up to 65 MtCO2e in traditional industries (detergents, textiles, pulp and paper) respectively which is equivalent to the CO2 emission of approximately 40 million cars. Also, products manufactured by using enzymes are biodegradable, helping industries to process and manage their industrial waste better than their counterparts.
- Concentrated specific substrate only: Enzymes have specifically used the industries because of their ability to concentrate reaction with only specific components only. Due to a higher level of specificity, they react the way you want them too, assist various industries to acquire their desired products without compromising on the quality or quantity.
Now that you know how enzymes are beneficial to industries, here are top 3 applications of enzymes in:
Enzymes have comprehensively assisted the manufacturing & enhancement of household and industrial detergents. Enzymes used in the detergent industry are majorly classified into proteases, amylases, lipases and cellulases. Each of these enzymes has particular benefits in the laundry and dishwashing sector. Protease was the first and foremost engineered enzyme used in detergents. With modern advancement in biotechnology lipases and amylases combined to enhance the quality of detergents especially for household laundry and industrial cleaning. Alkaline cellulase prevents the damage of fabrics of the clothes colour and sizes. In addition to that detergents supplemented with enzymes are more eco-friendly and lessen water consumption than traditional chemical counterparts. If you are looking for tailored enzymes for the detergent industry, reach out to us today.
In Starch Industry
Enzymes play a crucial role in the starch processing industry today. The glucose isomerase is a crucial enzyme that is commercially used in the conversion of glucose to fructose via isomerisation. With the help of modern-day research on enzymes, starch has been converted into sugar used in the food industry. In industrial processes, starch is used to obtain ethanol by malting and fermented processes to prepare whiskey, beer and biofuels. High-quality glue is also prepared by combining starch with warm water. We are the best when it comes to enzymes manufacturing, We supply the best enzymes for starch processing. Streamline your processes with Ultreze enzymes.
In Brewing Industry
Enzymes have effectively helped the brewing industry to extract juices from fruits and manufacture high-quality drinks. The most common enzymes used in the brewing industry are protease, xylanase and amylase. These enzymes are used during different processes while manufacturing a drink or juice. Protease is used to streamline the malting process and improves the growth of yield. Xylanase improves extraction and beer filtration process. While amylase is used to increase the proportion of fermented sugar in manufacturing light beer.
Industries are slowly shifting to use enzymes in various processes as they assist manufacturers to produce more products that are sustainable without losing out on quality or quality. However, there is a huge gap between demand and supply of enzymes. But Ultreze enzymes are striving to be a bridge between this huge gap. We’re the leading supplier of best quality enzymes for various industries. So if you need tailored enzymes for industry, simply head to our website.